- Bluebeam: real-time PDF mark-up and review collaboration
- GeoSIMS – Space Inventory Management System. This system is used to track the assignment and type of space at the University. The information collected is used for space and capital planning.
- InVision – This web-based mapping platform allows users to create and manage asset locations and data both indoors and out, and is built on the same robust indoor GIS system that supports GeoSIMS.
- Navigator is a free web service that provides pedestrian navigation to find classrooms, offices, restrooms, hallways, and other important points of interest on the Seattle campus.
- PMWeb is a web-based project management tool (external site, login required).
- UW Project Tracker - search by building name, department and key words to view details and contact information on all current projects
- WEBS - Washington's Electronic Business Solution - construction solicitation posting and notification system; registration instructions and tips for searching (PDF)
Doing business with the UW (link to Procurement Services)
Standard contracts, specs, Design Guide
CPD works closely with several important committees: