Bluebeam is collaboration software that allows multiple users to make PDF edits (Markups) in real-time. CPD staff create a Bluebeam Session and invite external partners to work together on the same documents.
Please visit the External Links below to download and install Bluebeam Vu. You may need assistance from your local IT support to complete the installation. Links will open in a new window/tab as appropriate.
If you are using Bluebeam Vu for the first time, you will need the following information to get started:
- Step one: download and install Bluebeam Vu from the external site below.
- Within Vu, please make sure you are connecting to the Studio Prime Server: studio.bluebeam.com
- Please have your Session Invite (emailed to you by your PM/CM from CPD) ready; you will need the 9-digit Session ID Number.
- Logging in for the first time will require you to create an account; you must use the email address to which you received the session invitation.
- Once logged in, you can download the Bluebeam Profile below. After download, open the .zip folder and launch the Profile to import into Bluebeam Vu (show me how).
- You can now join a session using the 9-digit session id number (show me how).
CPD Bluebeam Server has been retired
Bluebeam.cpo.washington.edu has been retired. For all new sessions and projects, please use Revu and connect to our Studio Prime cloud server: studio.bluebeam.com
If you aren't already a Studio Prime Member, please contact the Business Applications Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links will open in pop-up window. To open in a new tab instead, Windows users can hold CTRL while clicking on the link.
- Bluebeam Vu: Reply to Markups in Markup Pane