Training and Orientation
- UW CPO Staff: Safety Training Requirements - CM supervisor is responsible for ensuring that training is completed.
All Projects: Design Phase
- Design Hazardous Analysis - Project Managers take the lead in completing this analysis, in collaboration with Construction Manager and Safety Director.
All Projects: Construction Phase
- Contractor Safety Plan Assessment Worksheet - Construction Manager takes the lead in evaluating the Contractor's Safety plan as a prerequisite to issuance of construction contract NTP.
- Contractor Safety Plan Samples: Sample plans provided for contractor to use as a model for their safety plan development.
- Site Safety Walk
- Incident Investigation Cover Sheet - To be completed by Construction Manager and Safety Director after Contractor submits incident investigation.
- Incident Investigation Report - Can be used by Contractor as a sample incident investigation form, also to be completed in addition to the OARS form in the event a CPO employee is injured.