Seattle Campus Master Plan
The University of Washington Seattle Campus Master Plan guides the development of the Seattle Campus. In early 2015, the University of Washington launched a planning process to create the 2018 Seattle Campus Master Plan (CMP). Building on the 2003 plan, the 2018 plan will respond to the long term vision for the campus, and will include a 10-year conceptual plan as required by the City University Agreement. In addition, the plan will integrate the strategic goals, academic and service missions of the University.
The Campus Master Plan process is guided by the City University Agreement between the University of Washington and the City of Seattle. The project is co-led by Rebecca Barnes, University Architect and Associate Vice Provost, Capital & Campus Planning, and Theresa Doherty, Senior Project Director, Campus Master Plan.
The Draft 2018 Seattle Campus Master Plan (CMP) and Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) will published October 5, 2016, followed by a 45 day public comment period.
Tacoma Campus Master Plan
The University of Washington Master Plan Tacoma Campus may be found on the UWT Office of the Chancellor departmental web page.
Housing Comprehensive Master Plan
The Department of Housing & Food Services (HFS) has developed a Housing Comprehensive Master Plan that calls for the development of 3500 new beds and the renovation of six residence halls over the next 12 to 15 years. The estimated cost of this plan is approximately $850 million. The HFS Housing Comprehensive Master Plan may be found on the HFS departmental web page.
Rainier Vista Concept Plan
ICA Master Plan
- Exhibit 1 - Executive Summary, Existing Aerial, Site Framework, Site Master Plan, Husky Stadium Recommended Option, Cost Estimate
- Exhibit 2 - Track Program, Site Framework, Site Master Plan, Husky Stadium
- Exhibit 3 - Husky Stadium (cont.), Bank of America Arena, Cost Estimate, Husky Stadium Structural Narrative, Study Participants
- Exhibit 4 - Executive Summary, Existing Aerial Image, Program Table of Contents
- Exhibit 5 - Husky Stadium Options 1, 2, & 3
Denny Yard Study
Stevens Way Entrance Study