The mission of the Architect/Engineer Partnership Program (A/EPP) is to build and enhance the University of Washington’s working partnerships with architectural and engineering firms (A/Es) providing design services.
The goals of the Architect/Engineer Partnership Program include the following:
- Relationships: Improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and goodwill of the working relationships between the University and the architectural and engineering design community.
- Participation: Encourage broad participation on the University’s projects from the design community, especially from firms owned by minorities and women (MWBEs), small firms, and firms that have not historically provided design services to the University.
- Success: Enhance the success of A/E firms working at the UW so that they meet their business and professional objectives, and enjoy their overall experience of working with and for the University.
- Quality: Improve the quality and effectiveness of design services delivered to the University.
- Transparency: Cultivate transparency in all of the processes and procedures of the University’s Capital Projects Office, including A/E selection, delivery of services, contracts, and fee negotiation.
Firms interested pursuing work at the UW are encouraged to contact: